- Platform extension
- Fodder lattices
- Cupboard-type door
- Hydraulic support
- Sprung drawbar
- Turning hitch
- Up-and-over door
of their unique design, the three-way tippers have the same floor
height above the ground as the rear tippers.
Dropsides open upwards and downwards.
- Carrying chassis made of multiply folded metal plate joined by
- Tipping structure: tubular side frames and cross pieces in 3 parts,
making it possible for the floor to rest on this structure, hence
avoiding all distortions of the floor.
- Tipping without backward movement
- Lighting built into the rear cross-member
- Triple-expansion hydraulic jack making for a large tipping angle